ProPartners Healthcare, P.A.
Direct Primary Care Member Agreement
Membership Services / Membership Fee
Member Services provided for monthly Fee:
- 24/7 Access: PPHC is available 24/7 through a variety of Communication options (email, text. voice). Urgent or time sensitive communications should always be directed to PPHC via voice communications.
- Physician Visits: PPHC will make every reasonable effort to accommodate a Member’s request for a same day or next day appointment. (Remember, not all medical care requires an in-person office visit.) Although they may vary, in general, excluding holidays, office hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. On any given day, or at any given time, your preferred physician may not be available; however, there will always be at least one physician in the office during office hours.
- Laboratory Services: Routine and Specialty testing available at discounted prices paid at the time of service. (Laboratory Services, Appendix C)
- Surgical Procedures: Limited only by Physician experience/training. (Surgical Procedures & Diagnostic Testing, Appendix D)
- Diagnostic Testing: Routine in-office diagnostic procedures. (Surgical Procedures & Diagnostic Testing, Appendix D)
- Health Assessments: Basic Assessments provided annually. Milestone Assessments provided to Members 40 years of age or older, after three years of membership and every five years thereafter (or anytime at discounted pricing). Health Assessments do not include lab or any services performed offsite. (Health Assessment Components, Appendix E)
- Web Portal: PPHC will offer, via a web portal (or other similar service), confidential communications with PPHC, access to Member’s personal medical records, lab results, and other diagnostic reports.
- Reminders: Text, Email, and/or Voice Mail reminders for appointments and follow-ups.
- Additional Services: During office hours, unrestricted use of PPHC fitness, dietary, and personal training services for Members 18 years of age or older.
The monthly Membership Fee is based on age at beginning of month:
|Member age||Under 20||20s||30s||40s||50s||60s||70+|
Fee is due monthly during the month in which services will be rendered. Fee shall be paid by pre-authorized credit card payment. There is a one-time enrollment/account set-up fee of $60, which will be charged to Member’s credit card upon receipt of this signed Agreement. Payment for Ancillary Fees (e.g. lab charges) is due at the time of service and will be charged to the Member's pre-authorized credit card unless Member pays by another method at the time of service.